Friday, August 2, 2013

A Day at Jungle Island

If there is something I'm thankful for, is having the chance and time to pursue my love of photography. My goal this summer was to visit different places and improve my photography skills by photographing various types of landscapes and animals. Different than my visit to Fairchild Botanic Tropical Gardens, where the landscape was absolutely beautiful to photograph, I chose Jungle Island as my next location to snap away. At this location, my goal was to photograph the various species of birds that inhabit the area. Since I had already taken so many pictures of landscapes and animals, I thought birds would be a nice change. Hope you enjoy looking at these photographs as much I enjoyed taking them.

























No comments:

Post a Comment