Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Day in the Park

My love for photography began a few years ago and has heightened over the past few months, thanks to the support of my loving family. Last Christmas I was given a gift of inspiration from my mother, a Nikon D5100 DSLR Camera. I decided to attend my very first photography workshop hosted by the very talented and inspiring, Rick Fernandez from "Fernandez Photography" (www.fernandezphotography.com). After an informative, educational lecture and practice I headed to Indian Creek Park, located in Miami, FL where I applied what I had learned and began my first photoshoot, "A Day in the Park."

 


 


 

3 comments:

  1. The compositions and the colors are sooo beautiful!! You obviously have a great eye for this! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so proud of you!! Keep up the hard work!! Love, Sherry Valverde and family

    ReplyDelete